Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nailene French Manicure Kits


Before I forget to mention, which I'm sure is near to impossible lol, this past Saturday I received several products from Nailene! With everything going on this weekend, I just didn't get time to post about it yet lol.
Here is what I received:
  • Acrylic Strong Topcoat
  • French Tip Pen Kit
  • White French tip Pen
  • Black French tip Pen
  • and Perfect Tip Guides.
So far the only thing I've been able to try out is the Acrylic Strong Topcoat. I put it on Sunday night and have to say, it definitely does what it promises. My nails feel a lot stronger than they do without having that top coat on! And best of all, so far it hasn't chipped or peeled off, which I find is what usually happens with most top coats. Of course I've only worn it for around 3 days now lol, but I believe it'll stay like that. As soon as I get a chance I'll be trying out the French Tip Pen Kit, although instead of using the white tip that comes with the kit, I was thinking about using the black French tip pen that they sent as well. Have to be honest, I can't think of a single time that I've seen someone with black french tips, but that's ok, because the black is just a lot more like me lol.
Also don't forget, Nailene is currently running a sweepstakes for a really great prize!!
That's it for my post this evening, I think Sunday when Billy and I added the canopy to the deck, while cutting off some tree limbs, we must've gotten into something. Well either that or we're both coming down with a nasty regular ol' summer cold. I'd prefer the allergy thing lol, hoping it'll just disappear as quickly as it came ;)
But don't forget to check back, as soon as I'll try all of these products out, I'll be posting pictures ;)