Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Deck

It is back to being daylight out, and just a minute ago, I was able to take a couple of better pictures of the new deck.


Although now I feel like it was too bright out there to get a very good picture. I don't think I can deny it any longer, I need to get a real camera and stop using my cell for all the pictures that I take lol. Anyway, I love the new deck and I guess until the rails go up, I'm gonna call it a deck lol, after that happens it'll be a porch. That's just how my mind works this morning ;)
It was so nice this morning to sit up there while I was letting the dogs out.

If you look real close in this picture, of to the left right there, thats China, though she seemed to blend right in with the sunlight, and you can hardly make her out lol. Now all that's left for me to do, is to replant all of my giant elephant ears, that Billy had to pull up yesterday.
Promise again, to update and show some more pic's once the deck becomes a porch ;) lol