Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nailene French Tip Kit


As some of you might remember, last month I received several items from Nailene to try out. This weekend I finally had a chance to try out the Nailene French Tip Kit. Though I'm just now finally getting a chance to tell you all about it lol.
I have to honestly say, I am absolutely in love with the kit!! I know that last month I said I would try the black pen out first, but well what can I say, I chickened out I think lol. I tried the actual pen that comes with the kit. It was the very first time ever that I've actually given myself French tips, and I'm surprisingly satisfied with the outcome!
Even Billy commented on how great my nails looked, and asked me how in the world I did that all by myself lol. Sharing a couple of pics of my fingers, the pictures didn't come out anywhere near as good as I hoped, they really don't do the kit justice. They look so nice in person. I would love to give myself a pat on the shoulder for this lol, but know I wouldn't have been able to do it without the kit. The kit came with 42 tip guides and believe me, they were a live saver for me. I would never have been able to make the straight line lol.
Another thing I love about this kit is of course the fact that you use your own nails, no need for glue or fake tips or any of that messy stuff. I had actually just broken one of my nails, and was going to wait another couple of weeks before I painted them, but figured what the heck, lets try to pretend they're all somewhere around the same length lol. At this point now, I don't even think it is noticeable anymore, unless I point it out ;)
I'm also really happy with the fact that they haven't chipped or anything like that yet!! As soon as I get brave enough to try out the black pen, I'll show ya'll some more pictures!
Now don't forget gals, Nailene is still running their sweepstakes for $200 worth of nailene products and a $50 giftcard!
And,
I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day!!