Sunday, March 15, 2009

Where does my time go?!?

Ok, so I'm sitting here and wondering how come I keep not posting on this blog lol. First off of course it's just because I'm still new to this and frankly don't know what to talk about. Secondly I guess I could blame all these other sites! Facebook, MySpace, OLS lol, oh and so many more. Now of course, my Myspace has been neglected just as much if not even more lol. But omg, I just never seem to be able to find the time to add anything on here lol. And the most guilty website would proably be Pogo. I just can't get myself away from that website at all, constantly have to show up at least starting on Wednesdays for the new badges and then go from there lol. If you wanna find me on pogo and play a game or two with me, i believe you can find me by clicking on the title here lol. I really am trying to be more active on here, and would love some ideals as to what I should talk about, since i'm simply not coming up with anything other then my lil' happenings throughout my days. Especially now since my hubby has been laid off since the week off Christmas it seems like i'm just walking around with one big blah brain. That by the way takes a lot of my online time away as well, having him home non-stop is just cutting into my pc time lol.
So anyway ppl, give me a shout and let me know what ya'll wanna hear about!