Friday, October 9, 2009

Haven't forgotten about ya'll

Just wanted to let you all know, that I haven't forgotten about ya'll ;-)
I've just been a bit busy with a couple of projects lol. First of, I've just recently gotten my hands on my very own copy of Windows 7 ultimate, through the very awesome Houseparty website. I am completely in love with it, now that I've had a chance of playing around with it a bit. It's such a huge step up from vista, you will hardly believe your eyes. Also anyone with a touchscreen computer, all i can say is WOW!! The enhancements that you'll get through Windows 7 running a touchscreen are absolutely amazing ;) So yes, I've been a bit busy checking out all my new features lol. Other than that, I've got a couple of really great reviews that I'm working on, as well as another giveaway that I'm sure some of you will be looking forward to, especially since my Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for Wii Giveaway ends tomorrow. So don't forget to enter that one! If everything works out alright I should start getting the reviews and hopefully the giveaway up within the next couple of days!