Friday, December 12, 2008

Yeah, yeah I know I have abandoned ya'll for a couple of months

Yep, I know. I haven't been on here since August, and haven't made a single post about anything lol. Here are some updates. I am of course still in love with the LG Dare. It's a wonderful phone and I'm really glad I ended up getting it. I will still at some point add a more descriptive review on it with pics and all lol.
One of the reasons I had not been on in a while was due to the fact that I found a place to work online. Called ChaCha. It was good for the time being, and paid well for while it worked for me. The past couple of weeks though, I haven't been able to get it to work right for me, so now I have time for my blog again lol.
The second reason was my hubby!! He had surgery last month on the 17th and he took up a lot of my time lol. He's all fine and well now, still a little sore, but back to work, therefor again, back to having more time for things like this lol. I'm not sure how this works for others, but I for one when I have my hubby at home, don't have any time for anything. Apparantly everything else takes up my attention, away from him lol. Whiney men, that's all I can say lol, and i'm sure some of you know exactly what I'm talking about HaHa!!
Anyway, hopefully now I can keep back up with posting on here every or at least every other day again. Sure would be nice I'm sure, I know I have at least one faithfull reader lol. You know who you are. Well, that's it for now. Just wanted you all to know I'm back, and I'll be working on getting better at this whole blog thing, which is still pretty new to me. If you have any ideals for me to better my blog, let me know, either reply to my posts or send me an email with the little email button on the right of this page. Good night everyone for now!!