Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Coke Rewards - Papa Johns Instant Win Sweepstakes


I'm so thrilled lol. I didn't have to cook today, nor did I have to spend a penny on dinner :) This afternoon I played the Papa Johns Instant Win sweepstakes and guess what?! Yep, I won lol. My prize was a Medium pizza with two toppings and two large bottles of Coke Zero. Although i opted for sprite lol, not a big fan of actual coke.
I tried to get a perfect picture of it all, but as you can see, I didn't get to the pizza before Billy did, haha!
You know, whoever said, you can't get something for nothing, obviously never heard of sweeps lol. The only thing you can say to that, is you can't win it if you aint in it :D
Well, i only have a couple more days left to get my Pogo badges done, so I think for now I'm gonna go off to pogo land and try to get those done. Might be back in a lil' bit though lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Instant Win. Love the layout by the way :)