Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chicken And Dumplings, Yummy!








So here in the past few days, I keep feeling like I'm going to come down with something like a summer cold or at least something to those effects lol. Sore throat, caugh, mild misery. You name it cold related and I've got it right now. Either way, apparently it's making me crave comfort foods! Yummy, I mean who out there doesn't have foods that just by smelling them they make you feel better:).
Yep, so for tonight's dinner I made Chicken and Dumplings. Hmm, I haven't had that in quite some time and just knew once I'd get to eat some I'd feel better lol.
The upper picture is what it looks like in the pot, not too neat yeah i know but hey, comfort food isn't about the way it looks, it's about how it tastes, right ;)
Most people like they're Chicken and Dumplings a bit more soupy, but hubby and I love the creamer version.
This picture right here is what my little bowl looked like lol. And yes, I absolutely do feel better now. At least for the time being lol. And all that I can really think of now, is tomorrow's left overs haha!

I guess for now I should get done with this post, because I really need to get to Pogo, it's Wednesday! Badge day lol. Gotta get my new ones :)